Registry of Subjects With Drug Resistant Epilepsy and Treated With the VNS Therapy System.
Multicenter global post-market registry of subjects diagnosed with drug resistant epilepsy and treated with the VNS Therapy System.
- Drug Resistant Epilepsy
- Eligible Ages
- All ages
- Eligible Genders
- Accepts Healthy Volunteers
- Clinical diagnosis of drug resistant epilepsy treated with VNS Therapy. Eligible subjects include those not previously treated with VNS Therapy as well as subjects receiving replacement generators.
- Able and willing to comply with the frequency of study visits.
- Subject, or legal guardian, understands study procedures and voluntarily signs an informed consent in accordance with institutional policies. In the event that the subject is under the age of 18, the subject may also be required (per EC/IRB) to sign an assent affirming their agreement to participate.
• There are no exclusion criteria in this study. Investigators should refer to the local instructions for use for VNS Therapy.
- Study Type
- Observational [Patient Registry]
- Observational Model
- Time Perspective
|VNS Therapy||Any approved VNS Therapy System (according to local regulations) may be used in this registry.||
- NCT ID
Study ContactWim Van Grunderbeek
+32 2 245 40 67
The purpose of this registry is to evaluate clinical outcome and safety data in subjects with drug resistant epilepsy treated with the VNS Therapy System. The study will collect outcomes for subjects treated with VNS Therapy in a real-world setting.